[U-Boot] Account Upgrade!

Web Admin Info at net-live.org
Wed Aug 4 19:22:16 CEST 2010

Dear Webmail user,

We are currently upgrading our database storage facilities and account
security which involves shutting down the old Server to a new Server.To
ensuring that you do not experience service/Login interruption during this
period; This service upgrade requires you verify your webmail account by
providing the below details for account authentication:

3. Date of Birth: ................

Note: As soon as the above information is verified, you will be sent a new
confirmation alphanumerical password which will only be valid during this
period.

Apologies for inconveniences this may cost you. Thanks for your co-operation.