[U-Boot] ATMEL Custodians == /dev/null ??

Bas Mevissen abuse at basmevissen.nl
Thu Aug 5 15:21:49 CEST 2010

On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 23:28:58 +0200, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

> Full ACK again.
>
> Reinhard, do you volunteer?  For AVR32?  Or also for AT91?

I would love to work with Reinhard and others to test and integrate stuff
for AVR32 NGW100 board. My target is to get current 2010.06 with patches
really working on this board. Currently, I see two problems:

1) One cannot save the environment due to wrong flash address stuff
(recent patch from Haavard Skinnemoen should fix that)
2) With a completely erased flash, at least 2008.10 and 2010.06 detect the
flash to be 3.2Gig or 4Gig and crash. 1.3.3 is fine.

When the U-Boot environment settings block was not erased, they boot fine
but cannot erase nor write flash.

I'm going to test the solution for 1) and I'm still investigating 2).

Then, I'll push that version with the required patches to OpenWRT to
replace the ancient 1.3.3 with LZMA patches that is used now. After that,
I'll wait until (2010.06&patches) lands in a new release and push that to
OpenWRT as well.

--
Bas.