[U-Boot] Pull request u-boot-marvell.git

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Mon Aug 9 10:40:07 CEST 2010

Le 09/08/2010 10:13, Prafulla Wadaskar a écrit :

> [...]

I haven't got a publically accessible repo at this point. Wolfgang, as
Prafulla acknowledged the 'default windows mapping' patch except for the
formal Ack-by, could you please merge it directly from the mailing list
in your mainline tree above Prafulla's latest pull request? The patch in
question is:

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/81108>

Then Prafulla will get the commit when he pulls your master back to the
marvell tree.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.