[U-Boot] can uboot boot from spi flash?

Li Haibo hbli at sinocastel.com
Tue Aug 10 07:46:31 CEST 2010

> Hi,
>
> SPI flash seems supported in u-boot after searching it in the mailing
> list. But can u-boot boot from spi flash?
>
> Thanks,
> -Shawn.

I do boot one custom MX51EVK board from ATMEL SPI NorFlash using
U-BOOT-2010.06.
The SPI flash driver works fine, if not mention SPI controller driver.

--
李海波
多媒体电子部
Email:hbli at sinocastel.com
Website:www.sinocastel.com

本邮件及其附件含有深圳市航天无线通信技术有限公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给
上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全
部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立
即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
Shenzhen CASTEL Wireless Telecommunications Co., Ltd.,
Which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of theinformation contained herein in any way (Including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure,reproduction,
or dissemination) by persons other than the Intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by phone or email immediately and delete it!