[U-Boot] QorIQ NAND-Boot configs not building

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 19 00:15:27 CEST 2010

Dear Andy & Kumar,

all QorIQ NAND-Boot configurations are apeareantly failing to build.

I get

	ld: NAND bootstrap too big

error messages for these board configurations: P1011RDB_NAND,
P1020RDB_NAND, P2010RDB_NAND, and P2020RDB_NAND

Please fix.

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I think trash is the most important manifestation of culture we have
in my lifetime."                                      - Johnny Legend