[U-Boot] [STATUS] Release delayed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Aug 25 08:29:47 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm sorry, but there will be an unplanned (additional) delay to the
current release.  My plan was to get some work done while I'm on
vacation, but it turns out that "mobile broadband" here means a GSM
link with a max of 3.5 kB/s downstream, and the local WiFi hotspot
gives less than 60 kB/s, and that only occasionally.

Under such conditions I decided to really take a break instead.

I think I'll resume regular work for U-Boot around Sep 05.

Sorry for the delay...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The only perfect science is hind-sight.