[U-Boot] Standalone application using saveenv

Hans Tornquist hans.tornquist at ericsson.com
Fri Aug 27 10:42:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

I will write a standalone application and I want to use saveenv from it.
But saveenv is not included in exports.h. Are there any intentions to
add saveenv function to exports.h in later U-boot releases?
I don't want the standalone application to be a GPL program. What I
understand when I have read some mailing list threads it is not allowed
by myself to add new functions to be exported through the jump table
without the standalone application must be a GPL program. What I mean
with new functions are functions which already exists in U-boot but not
already included in exports.h file, for example saveenv.

Best regards
/Hans Törnquist