[U-Boot] [TEST] arm:board_init_f(): mirror BSS and check after each init_fnc()

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Wed Dec 1 13:27:03 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,

Le 01/12/2010 13:12, Andreas Bießmann a écrit :

> But I
> still have some issues booting at91rm9200ek from NOR flash. None of the
> init_sequence[] functions writes to a BSS value in that case ... So if
> the 'corrupted .dyn.rel' thing is my problem in NOR booting case
> .dyn.rel got corrupted before board_init_f() or by some other function
> call between for loop of init_sequence[] and relocate_code() ... I don't
> know if I get this until release of v2010.12.

Please post a new message (or an update to the existing thread) for this
issue; indicate the exact symptom, the build chain in case it matters,
which commit/branch/tag you last tried and any patches necessary.

I'll try to reproduce the build and analyze the readelf/objdump to see
if (and then hopefully why) the .rel.dyn and .dynsym tables get corrupted.

> regards
>
> Andreas Bießmann

Amicalement,
--