[U-Boot] U-boot networking not working

Mark Underwood underplank at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 10:48:47 CET 2010

Hi!

thanks for your quick replys. More helpful than the manufacturer thats
for sure.

I totally admit that im a newbie at all this, so sorry if I dont
understand things.

I was under the impression that the MAC address was supplied by the
hardware supplier. (at least this seems to be the can in the PC world).
Is this not the case in the embedded world?

Cheers

Mark