[U-Boot] I2C Register

Ronny D ronny_d37 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 09:22:59 CET 2010

Stefan,

My Customized ppc4xx I2C interface provides two I2C controllers. so i think we will have to use Hard I2C ( because i will have to modify the same in kernel too).

Shall i used the same i2c driver from u-boot by modifying the register or write my own driver for it?

i found the ppc4xx_i2c structure, but can i get the information about the each parameter or register used in that structure.

~Ronny