[U-Boot] OMAP3 Beagle patches (was: Merge Window closed, waiting for pull request)

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 7 11:44:44 CET 2010

On 05.02.2010 16:02, Tom wrote:
> Dirk Behme wrote:

>>> Tom had comments.
>>
>> Do you (or anybody else) mind to send the archive links of the
>> comments? Just to be sure that everything will be covered and nothing
>> is missed ;)
>>
>> Many thanks and best regards
>>
>> Dirk
> The big ones I remember are copyrights, documenting magic video
> settings, clk tweeking needs to move to board level.
> These weren't all of them, please see my full comments on 1/23

Ok, thanks.

I found some time to look at them, and I think I was able to
update/fix patches 1-3/7. At least they are compiling fine and I think
the comments are fixed. For reference please find them in attachment.

It seems I don't have time to look at the other patches, though. So
I'm not sure what to do with 1-3, now. Shall I send them as a seperate
series 1-3/3? I.e. splitting the 7 patch series into smaller chunks?
Or will anybody be able to look at the other comments asap? I'd really
like to get them in while this merge window if possible.

Best regards

Dirk