[U-Boot] Booting from NAND on MX51

Eric Bénard eric at eukrea.com
Wed Feb 10 16:16:01 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,

Le 10/02/2010 15:55, Andreas Orfanos a écrit :
> Did you have to make changes in cpu/arm_cortex8/start.S file?
we are using u-boot-2009.01 + freescale patches.
No change to start.S (except a small hack to turn on a led to check
u-boot is properly loaded and run).

> I don't have to make any changes on DCD table anyway, as it has already produced by freescale for mx51_3stack board

I started with the DCD of Redboot for 3Stack as the one for the 3Stack
in u-boot never worked here.
If you don't manage to get it running using RedBoot DCD, come back to me
on next thursday where I should be able to extract some patches as I'm
actually busy on an other subject.

Eric