[U-Boot] The post_list array order change

Michael Zaidman michael.zaidman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 15:38:50 CET 2010

Hi Detlev,

In continuation to my post where I explained necessity
of user defined post_progress_status facility
(see. http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-February/067662.html)
I am looking now for the best way of causing the diagnostics output
interface test to be run first. In my case it is the diagnostics LEDs test.
I would like to ask which one of the possibilities is preferable:
add the “diagout” test to the head of the post_list array or
override the post_list with proprietary one and make changes
in the board specific file.
Please comment.

Thanks,
Michael