[U-Boot] AT91RM9200 boots from NOR Flash or not

Maxim Podbereznyi lisarden at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 08:25:37 CET 2010

OK, then can you explain what software do you flash? Does rm9200 u-boot
setup PLL? Because if it is not then you will never see anything at DBGU
pins. Another problem can be with your RC filters for PLL. Did you use the
same quartz as in the Atmel design? If not then you must calculate RC
filters and change them on your board.

BTW, if your SDRAM does not work then u-boot will never start :)