[U-Boot] [STATUS] Release on hold, wait for i.MX custodian

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Feb 23 21:43:34 CET 2010

Hi,

this is to let you know that Freescale has informed me that they will
appoint a custodian for the Freescale ARM processors Really Soon Now.
I would like to give him a chance to introduce himself here and get
some overview of the open i.MX patches that are supposed to go into
this release, which I hope will be acchieved before the end of this
week.

Until then, I will continue to work on fixes and process pull
requests, but otherwise hold the release so the i.MX stuff can go in
before we have -rc1 out.

Thanks for your patience.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"An open mind has but one disadvantage: it collects dirt."
                                                    - a saying at RPI