[U-Boot] Process Your Inheritance

rsgis rsgis at squ.edu.om
Wed Feb 24 09:17:14 CET 2010

Attn: Beneficiary
We wish to inform you that after thorough review and investigation, it was discovered that a setting funds / amount as be Willed to you as an Inheritance Funds with release documents in our desk,a payment file was forwarded to us for immediate release and transfer of a huge sum of amount to you or your designated bank account.
You are required to contact the processing officer, Mr.Hamidulla Sabirov (Email: auditremittanceuk at onlive7.com) for him to provide you information on how you can obtain the legal documents to complete the release procedures of your inheritance funds.
For further details and assistance on this Remittance Notification, It is very Important you send your Full Names, Address, Telephone/Cell & Fax Numbers, Occuptation immediately to the above email or fax to (+12063391174).
Please contact personally immediately by email.
Thank you.
Mrs. Claire McDaniels
Auditing/Remittance Department
London,England.