[U-Boot] u-boot coldfire linux and fdt

TC Liew tsicliew at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 07:27:36 CET 2010

Hi Philippe,

ColdFire Linux does use the MAC address, the issue is that the kernel
does not pass the MAC address properly to the FEC driver. I will pass
up this issue to the Linux team to have it fix soon.

The bd_info struct is still there and has not removed from u-boot source.

There is a plan of implementing fdt.

Regards,
TsiChung