[U-Boot] Custodian for SMDK 6410, 6400, C100 and C110 boards

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Jan 11 11:39:17 CET 2010

Dear Naveen Krishna Ch,

In message <ef0d8a251001110152y1891bc55l5783116c8a529068 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I need some information.
>
> 1) Who is maintaining the U-Boot for above mentioned boards

The list of maintainers can be found in the MAINTAINERS file.
It contains entries for SMDK6400 and SMDKC100.

If no maintainer is listed, the custodian for Samsung processors is
the next person in the chain of responsibilites; the custodians are
listed here: http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Custodians

> 2) In case if no one is maintaining. Can i submit the patches to this list ?

You can always submit patches - no matter if there is an official
maintainer or not. All contributions are welcome.

> 3) I need some time to prepare the patches & test (Can't make it before 18th
> Jan 2010)
> So, Should i have to wait till the next Merge window is opened
> Or can i send them so that some one for review & fix bugs.

Unless your patches are clear and isolated bug fixes they will only be
included in the next version if submitted after the merge window was
closed. But you can submit patches any time you want.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Like winter snow on summer lawn, time past is time gone.