[U-Boot] U-Boot Crashes with Dumps

anup behare anupbehare at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 10:48:21 CET 2010

Thanks Stenfan for your valuable inputs.

I have implemented the code suggested by you after completing the ddr
initialization :

#if defined(CONFIG_DDR_DATA_EYE)
               /*
                * Running denali_core_search_data_eye() when ECC is enabled
                * causes non-ECC machine checks.  This clears them.
                */
               print_mcsr();
               mtspr(SPRN_MCSR, mfspr(SPRN_MCSR));
               print_mcsr();
#endif

before mtspr and after mtspr i am getting the same prints i.e EE,ME,CE
disabled.

I am further debugging the same issue.