[U-Boot] LPC2478 - reading/booting from SD card

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 19 12:31:48 CET 2010

Dear =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Tomislav_Pu=F0a?=,

In message <493fcb9c1001190300k95f9e24vf703838e742417b at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I have problem with LPC2478-STK development board from Olimex (U-boot
> 1.3.2). There are reported problems with improperly relocated interrupt
> vector block. After making suggested changes, mmcinit doesn't freeze
> initialization. Could someone give me some explanation why

U-Boot 1.3.2. is very old (nearly two years), and there is no LPC2478
board supported in the mainline tree, so your only option is to ask
Olimex support for an update to more recent code and/or fixes.

We cannot help you. We don't know this hardware, and we don't know
which changes Olimex might have made to the code.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple,  neat,
and wrong.                                               - Mark Twain