[U-Boot] Solved: U-Boot (porting) problem on MCF5445x board

Wolfgang Wegner wolfgang at leila.ping.de
Tue Jan 19 14:17:16 CET 2010

Hi list,

sorry for the noise!

The problem turned out to be a simple SDRAM setup problem.
I had set "burst read to read/precharge delay" and "burst write
to read/write/precharge delay" by 1 too low.

Don't know how I messed these values up, but these lead to all
memory accesses in single-step mode and via BDM to work correctly
but gave erroneous results in real program execution.

[note to self: in case of strange errors, always check memory
interface. If triple-checked: check again...]

Sorry again,
Wolfgang

PS: just in case anybody is interested, I am using two pieces of
MT47H32M16HR-3IT on an MCF54455 with this setup:

; SDRAM init
; SDCS0:
mem write 0xFC0B8110 0x40000019
; SDCS1: