[U-Boot] Linux Kernel without Ethernet (missed MAC)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 19 15:15:53 CET 2010

Dear Arno Steffen,

In message <804f0d21001190554r13f582abl3dbbc80b50df3c06 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> I think this is a uboot bug.

You sound as is you were really sure about this.

But maybe you did not even read the FAQ, for example
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/EthernetDoesNotWorkInLinux ?

And you also did not bother to search the archives, or did you?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
FORTRAN? The syntactically incorrect statement "DO 10 I = 1.10"  will
parse  and  generate  code  creating  a  variable, DO10I, as follows:
"DO10I = 1.10" If that doesn't terrify you, it should.