[U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window closed, waiting for pull requests

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jan 19 23:30:37 CET 2010

Hi

as you probably have noticed, the merge window closed about 24 hours
ago. Checking my list, I still see s _long_ list of ARM related
patches that have not been processed yet. For many of them I haven't
seen any review comments, nor have architecture maintainer picked
these up and sent pull requests to Tom.

Can you please try and work on this now, so that we can have the
outstanding patches integrated into mainline in the next few days?

Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The faster I go, the behinder I get.                 -- Lewis Carroll