[U-Boot] u-boot fails to read from nand flash in omap3

fgd fgarciad at epicom.es
Wed Jan 20 10:07:35 CET 2010

Thanks for your quick replies, I could finally solve it yesterday, the
problem was that I was writing the nand with nandecc set to HW, so if I read
it just after writing it would work, but as soon as I reseted it, it would
"nandecc hw" before reading the nand... thanks for the ideas, :)
best regards