[U-Boot] [STATUS] Merge Window closed, waiting for pull requests

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Thu Jan 21 06:32:41 CET 2010

On Wednesday 20 January 2010 07:58:17 Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > did you see my pull request for kgdb patches from the Blackfin tree ?
>
> I did. Do you think anything is missing in current mainline?

the latest master in your tree doesnt contain the two Blackfin kgdb patches
which is why i asked

> > also, should i collect my misc smallish patches that saw no feedback in a
> > tree for you ?
>
> That would be really nice - but then, I don't think there are any
> patches outstanding that are not architecture-specific and therefore
> have to go through the respective custodians?
>
> Please post a list of patches you think missing.

flash.h: pull in common.h for types
bootm: allow people to disable this command
Blackfin: disable NetBSD bootm support by default
sha1: add dedicated config option
gzip/zlib: make features optional
lmb: only force on arches that use it
-mike