[U-Boot] bad block table stored in nand flash

Ing. Jozef Goril jgoril at local.elnec.sk
Wed Jan 27 14:25:33 CET 2010

...sorry for confusing...

certainly, if reserved_block_code == 01b, then
rcode = 0x01;
msk[2] = ~rcode = ~0x01 = FE;

and I'm speaking about right side in parenthesis:
right side before negation: [FE,F8,E0,80]
right side after negation: [01,07,1F,7F]

But this doesn't change the fact that some blocks are irregularly set to invalid.

Thanks and best regards
Jozef