[U-Boot] Transfer file using loadb

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jan 31 16:57:09 CET 2010

Dear Chetan Nanda,

In message <7f245da81001310745i8e54f9dr95cb4c0af0a744ec at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> As there is considerable difference between the logs I am getting and logs
> you have provided in you last mail.
>
> e.g Communication device is /dev/ttyUSB0 (in my logs)
>
> But in your case it look like:
>        Network Host: ts0:513
>        Network Type: TCP/IP
>
> I am not sure about these differences.

This is just because I connect to the device's serial port through a
terminal server, while you seem to be using a USB serial adapter.

Of course chances are that your USB serial adapter and/or the drivers
for it are broken, too.

> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:

Full quote deleted.

Please do not top-post / full quote.

Make sure to read http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for
the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we
are now qualified to do anything with nothing.