[U-Boot] Greetings

Mrs juliana Amber info at amber.org
Wed Jul 7 05:10:15 CEST 2010

I have been waiting for you to contact me for your Conformable Bank-draft of
$750.000.00 United States Dollars,but I did not hear from you. Then I went and
deposited the Draft with FedEx COURIER SERVICE,The only money you will send to
the FedEX COURIER SERVICE to deliver your Draft direct to your postal Address
in your country is ($150.00 US) Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of the
Courier Company so far.1) FULL NAMES: 2) CONTACT ADDRESS 3) PHONE NUMBER/FAX
4) COUNTRY