[U-Boot] USB CDC branch

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Jul 13 09:26:01 CEST 2010

Hi Remy,

I would like to add support for Ethernet over USB (CDC) for the musb
(musb_udc) controller, basing on your cdc branch in u-boot-usb.

I have seen there are some conflicts and some duplicated structure
between the header imported from linux (linux/usb/ch9.h) and the headers
in u-boot (usbdescriptors.h, for example), and I have started to solve
these issues.

However, before doing some unnecessary work, I prefer to ask you which
are your plans about this branch and if you think it could be merged
soon to the u-boot-usb master and, at the end, brought to the mainline.

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de