[U-Boot] [PULL] u-boot-pxa next

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 14 21:17:04 CEST 2010

Dear Marek Vasut,

In message <201007060323.39074.marek.vasut at gmail.com> you wrote:
> Hey, these are some new boards with PXA cpus. This is against u-boot.git master
> branch. Please pull, thanks.

> The following changes since commit 54841ab50c20d6fa6c9cc3eb826989da3a22d934:
>
>   Make sure that argv[] argument pointers are not modified. (2010-07-04 23:55:42
> +0200)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-pxa.git next-plat

OK, and what am I supposed to do with that now?

I have no idea what "next-plat" might be, and the subject line refers
to a "next" branch whhich we don;t have at this time of the release
schedule.

Please see http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/CustodianGitTrees :

... Branch usage convention:

    * master - Changes that the repository owner wishes to be pulled
      into the master u-boot repository.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
No journaling file system can recover your data if the disk dies.
                                 - Steve Rago in <D4Cw1p.L9E at plc.com>