[U-Boot] ubifsmount fails after booting linux

Karl Krach mailinglists at blueSpirit.la
Thu Jul 15 21:32:06 CEST 2010

On 07/09/2010 05:21 PM, Karl Krach wrote:
> Hello,

Just for documentation:

U-boot/mtdparts detected only the first 512Mb of the dual component
flash chip while Linux (through the device tree) used the full 1024Mb.
It seems that mounting a 1024Mb mtd device, which was created as 512Mb
partition works better, than mounting a 512Mb mtd device which was
mounted as 1024Mb before.

Charly