[U-Boot] guys, can you see some init code for davinci's chipselect bit width driving DM9000A?

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Mon Jul 19 11:46:56 CEST 2010

yaojin liu wrote:
> hi:
> dm9000a works as 16bit bus width. however, i have not seen any init code for
> the dm355's chipselect.
> and by default ,the cs1 is 8bit bus width at reset. how doew it work?

I think the setup is done by the UBL provided by TI. U-boot is a 3-rd
stage bootloader for DM355. The RBL (Rom Bootloader) loads the UBL from
storage, that sets up the required peripherals (RAM / AEMIF), and then
loads u-boot.

u-boot does not set the a2cr register in the AEMIF interface, but the
UBL has already configured it for 16-bit access.

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de