[U-Boot] Question about patches

Fabio Giovagnini fabio.giovagnini at aurion-tech.com
Tue Jul 20 09:39:36 CEST 2010

Hi Vipin,
I'm not so smart in diff / patch and git tools usage.
Could be so kind to write to me how to build a patch for just one file I have
modified in driver/mtd directory of u-boot?

Thanks in advange and sorry for my request, but I read on the net and nothing
appeared to be usfull.

Thanks and sorry again

--
Fabio Giovagnini