[U-Boot] question about add new board to MAKEALL

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 20 17:47:49 CEST 2010

Dear Xiangfu Liu,

In message <4C45B400.2000509 at openmobilefree.net> you wrote:

> I modify the patch to a new one[1], since this board use a new cpu
> named "xburst".
> this new patch works fine when I run "./MAKEALL mips_el" :)

Well, we don't want to add lists for each and every CPU, especially
not for MIPS where we have only very few systems supported; which
family does xburst best fit in?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Some programming languages manage to  absorb  change,  but  withstand
progress.          -- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982