[U-Boot] Katmai flash configuration

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Jul 25 23:00:09 CEST 2010

Hello Stefan,

I have problems understanding the configuration in
"include/configs/katmai.h". I read:

188 #define CONFIG_EXTRA_ENV_SETTINGS                                       \
193         "kernel_addr=fff10000\0"                                        \
194         "ramdisk_addr=fff20000\0"                                       \

"kernel_addr" and "ramdisk_addr" are just 64 KiB apart; this is not
even nearly enough for a Linux kernel image? And I don't see any
definition of a "fdt_addr" variable anywhere?

I think this needs cleanup?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Old programmers never die, they just branch to a new address.