[U-Boot] drivers/net/enc28j60.c - generalisation, how?

Reinhard Meyer (-VC) reinhard.meyer at emk-elektronik.de
Tue Jul 27 09:28:35 CEST 2010

Martin Krause schrieb:
> Hi all,
>> Some time ago I modified the current encc28j60 driver to use the
> generic SPI api and to work with CONFIG_NET_MULTI. It was for a
> project not part of mainline U-Boot (and a bit of a hack), so I
> didn't post the patches on the mailing list.
>
> Reinhard, if you are interested, I could send you my patch, or
> post it on the mailing list.

Yes, of course, at your discretion to the list, but if it is
not yet in "acceptable patch format" it will suffice to send it
to me. I will try to make it work on our AT91 based board
(as a 2nd LAN interface, so CONFIG_NET_MULTI will be really
required) and later submit a patch if all goes well.

Best Regards, Reinhard