[U-Boot] first u-boot program

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jun 2 10:36:02 CEST 2010

Dear Maxime Boure,

please keep the mailing list on Cc:

In message <AANLkTin4majod0Rc-nCxbgHrCdY4VY2OlptQyAQS4cjE at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Sorry to have sent my mail in HTML I forgot to take it off.

You might also want to quote the previous message so everybody knows
what you are referring to. It may be obvious foir you, but I'm
replying to _many_ messages per day, and a bit of context would be
welcome. Please see http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

> This is my uboot env :

This is not what I asked for. What I menat was: how are the
envrionemnt sectors configured in your flash, i. e. what are the
CONFIG.*ENV settings?

> I am currently using a IGEP board based on an omap3530 with a onenand
> of 512mo (don't realy know what kind of information you need :))

It tells me that it's an out of tree port, so we cannot help you.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Certainly there are things in life that money  can't  buy,  but  it's
very funny - Did you ever try buying them without money? - Ogden Nash