[U-Boot] Support for Calao USB-A9263 board

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Jun 4 12:40:36 CEST 2010

Hello Tom,

Two days ago, I sent a set of patches that add the support for the
Calao USB-A9263 board and I forgot to Cc: you, as the ARM maintainer.
Through this e-mail, I wanted to raise your attention on these patches
(because I forgot the CC).

As far as I understand, there's no official AT91 custodian at the
moment, so the patches for this AT91-based board should be sent
directly to you.

For the record, the patches in question are:

 http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-June/072206.html
 http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-June/072208.html
 http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-June/072207.html
 http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-June/072210.html