[U-Boot] Dear sbcglobal.net Account holder‏

Cristina Farrington cristinafarringto1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 02:41:17 CEST 2010

Dear Account User

VERIFY YOUR SBCGLOBAL.NET ACCOUNT NOW TO AVIOD LOSEING
YOUR ACCOUNT

This Email is from SBCGLOBAL.NET Customer Care and we are
sending it to every SBCGLOBAL.NET User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having
congestions due to the anonymous registration of SBCGLOBAL.NET accounts so we
are shutting down some of the accounts and your account was among those to be
deleted... We are sending this email to you so that you can verify and let us
know if you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please
confirm your account by filling the space below.Your User name, password, date
of birth and your country information would be needed to verify your
account.

Due to the congestion in all SBCGLOBAL.NET users and removal of
all unused SBCGLOBAL.NET Accounts, We would be shutting down all unused
Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login
Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be
suspended within 24 hours for security reasons. pleaese send detail of login
via:

* Username: .........................
* Password:
* Date of Birth: .....................
* Country
Or Territory: ......

After following the instructions in the sheet, your
account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Thanks for your
attention to this request. We apologize for any
inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her
account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.
Sincerely,
The YAHOO MAIL