[U-Boot] Can not erase first 2 sectors on flash

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Jun 15 09:54:10 CEST 2010

Hello Chen,

> Thanks for your advice!!
> When I try to erase across flash bank, I get error message before.
> "Error: cannot span across banks when they are mapped in reverse order"
>
> Now I fix the order of banks.
> And I can erase sector across flash bank now.

Excellent.

> But I still found that I can not erase first two sector.

Ok, now I have to ask the ever-repeating questions - can you tell us
more about the version of U-Boot you are using and the actual Flash chip
that you use?  Maybe the flash chip has some kind of write protection
feature which needs to be taken car of?

Cheers
  Detlev

--
Aktiengesellschaft: raffinierte Einrichtung zur persönlichen Bereicherung ohne
persönliche Verantwortung.