[U-Boot] Can not erase first 2 sectors on flash

Chen Wen chenpc at cs.nctu.edu.tw
Thu Jun 24 15:29:13 CEST 2010

Dear Sir:
Version:U-Boot 2010.06-rc2-00006-g28ccd77-dirty (Jun 24 2010 - 20:35:40)
(from git)
Flash:Flash Type: MXIC Flash MX29GL128E, per bank 128Mbits.

and...I do some test..

After u-boot enter main_loop, I can not write data to flash via trace32.

But I load my simple trace32 script, I can write data to flash via trace 32.
simple initial of trace32:
 D.S DCR:0xF9 %LONG %BE 000000019       ; CPC0_PCI, PerWE, PAE
 D.S DCR:0xF6 %LONG %BE 0
 gosub IEBC "EBC0_B0AP"         0x10    007869200
 gosub IEBC "EBC0_B0CR"         0x00    0FF09A000   ; 16MB @FE000000
When I verify the value of "EBC and CPC0_PCI" register.
u-boot and simple script fill the same value on "EBC and CPC0_PCI"

I am trying to find out what registers protect flash from writing.

And thank you that give much hints to me.