[U-Boot] Disable cache on PPC

Lasse Skov lasko at kk-electronic.com
Wed Jun 16 13:37:24 CEST 2010

Hi

I have a build for my mpc8377 ppc prototype board and i will try to disable the cache before running my BSP on my target.
Uboot running in cache so i can't not just disable cache.

So my question is how to disable cache for the target here?
Or should i instead disable it when booting my BSP? and make the test here.

The problem is that i think thers is some problem with snooping on the ppc.
And it someties look likes there is some collision on the internal bus between memory and the tsec controllers.

/Lasse