[U-Boot] GUNZIP: uncompress, out-of-mem or overwrite error

Unnamalai Kanchi Bashyam unnamalai.kb at hcl.in
Wed Jun 23 15:16:19 CEST 2010

Dear Wolfgang Denk,

I am using a fork of the u-boot called u-boot-pxa and I have taken the 'openpxa' branch from it.
git clone git://git.denx.de/u-boot-pxa.git -b openpxa

I have configured the TEXT_BASE as 0x8010_0000 in u-boot/board/littleton/config.mk file and I believe this is the location in RAM where u-boot will sit.

Any hints that I could check further?

Regards,
Unnamalai