[U-Boot] Where can I find the git repostory for mx51evk

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Mon Mar 1 10:11:59 CET 2010

Lv Terry-R65388 wrote:
> Hi Denk,

Hi Terry,

> It seems that "git am" doesn't work for me.
>
> The steps are:
>
> 1. Save the patch as txt file in outlook and copy to u-boot
> directory.

Do not do it. Even if it for some strange seems working (it could be for
an  easy patch), you apply a patch different as the one sent to the ML.
The correct step is to save the e-mail as it is. If your e-mail client
does not support it, take another one.

> 2. Use git am to apply the patch.
> /home/r65388/uboot-imx/.git/rebase-apply/patch:72: trailing
> whitespace. # This program is free software; you can redistribute it

This is really caused by your client and tells you that the e-mail was
not correctly saved.

Regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de