[U-Boot] [UBOOT] AVR32-UC3 (EVK1100) status

Gunnar Rangøy gunnar at rangoy.com
Tue Mar 2 09:50:18 CET 2010

Hi,

I would recomend you to take a look at the comments posted on the mailinglist
earlier:
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2009-January/thread.html#45925

As one of the developers which were workuing on this earlier I would say that
it is a good starting point for developing u-boot. If I remember correct, most
of the issues was due to an bug in the board we used. (We had to add a fat
load of external SRAM since code execution from SDRAM was unrelaiable,
and the CPU had to be underclocked.)

Also noted that I am not engaged in this project any more. We did this as a
student project, and delivered our result to Haavard Skinnemoen (@atmel),
which probably is the maintainer of this code now.

Best point to start is, i guess, to download the code, check that is compiles.
Then you can add a copy of the board config and customize this for this board.

regards