[U-Boot] [STATUS] i.MX / Freescale ARM custodian needed

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 2 15:50:06 CET 2010

Dear Stefano Babic,

In message <4B8D2413.7070703 at denx.de> you wrote:

> As you reported, the fec_mxc.c driver needs to be merged, because at the
> same time you add support for the MX25 and I did for the MX51. My patch
> went already to the mainline, so merge is needed.
>
> I am asking both which is the current status and how to proceed. Tom, if
> you have not yet try to merge the driver, I will do it. I want only to

I think we also have to ask Ben here.

> be sure we do not do the work twice. John, let me know if you prefer to
> check yourself (I cannot test on a MX25 board, I can only recheck on a
> MX51 to see if something goes wrong for this board).

Stefano: you can test the MX25 code on the "tx25" board in the VLAB
(this is the harwdware John used for the development of this driver,
too).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Programmer's Lament: (Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act I, Scene vii)
        "That we but teach bloody instructions,
        which, being taught, return to plague the inventor..."