[U-Boot] Problems with fw_printenv

Ronald Kortekaas Ronald.Kortekaas at chess.nl
Thu Mar 4 07:14:19 CET 2010

Op 3-3-2010 21:21, Wolfgang Denk schreef:
> Dear Ronald Kortekaas,
>
> In message<D94411866239F14CAE874E27A9B65CA88485E5E26E at exalg01.CHESS.INT>  you wrote:
>
>> The problem was the definition of CONFIG_ENV_ADDR_REDUND after undefining this it works.
>>
> Do you understand the consequewnces of removing this definition? Are
> you sure you really want to do this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

No, I'm not understanding the consequences of removing this definition.
I can't find a description what is does.
It was a suggestion of one of the other readers of the maillist.

But if I want to use the CONFIG_ENV_ADDR_REDUND. Is there a way to solve
this problem?

This message refers to
http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2010-March/068204.html.

Best regards,