[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] Pull request: u-boot-imx

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Fri Mar 5 15:16:29 CET 2010

Tom wrote:
> This has been applied to ARM/master
> The fixes for the warning expected but not required.
> Thanks,
> Tom

Thanks, Tom. You are faster as I can send a git-pull-request ;)

In fact, I have an hour ago updated the u-boot-imx branch, pulling the
modified patches to remove warnings (patches was sent for small review
yesterday, I have waited a while to be sure). Is there a chance to take
the updated u-boot-imx branch or I have to send patches on top of arm
master ?

Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de