[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] Pull request: u-boot-imx

Tom Tom.Rix at windriver.com
Fri Mar 5 15:40:39 CET 2010

Stefano Babic wrote:
> Tom wrote:
>> This has been applied to ARM/master
>> The fixes for the warning expected but not required.
>> Thanks,
>> Tom
>
> Thanks, Tom. You are faster as I can send a git-pull-request ;)
>
> In fact, I have an hour ago updated the u-boot-imx branch, pulling the
> modified patches to remove warnings (patches was sent for small review
> yesterday, I have waited a while to be sure). Is there a chance to take
> the updated u-boot-imx branch or I have to send patches on top of arm
> master ?
>
> Stefano

I think the best thing to do is to send me a pull request soon when you
think the imx branch is in good shape.  I noticed, but did not apply, some
of the imx changes that came after your first pull request.  These should
be included in the next pull request.

I will send Wolfgang a pull request soon (this weekend) so if
there is something that needs to get into the main release, please send
me a request today or at the latest tomorrow.

Tom