[U-Boot] Fwd: EABI 4.2

Praveen G K praveen.gk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:34:02 CET 2010

Hello,

 I am using the ARM11 platform, and I notice that when I build the
uboot code, the
-mabi option is set to aapcs-linux and thumb-network.  With this
change, I have problems in getting the ext2ls function to work.  I was
able to narrow down the problem, and in the ext2fs_iterate_dir
function, I see this statement

char filename[dirent.namelen + 1];

       status = ext2fs_read_file (diro,
                                                  fpos + sizeof
(struct ext2_dirent),
                                                  dirent.namelen, filename);

I then call the ext2fs_read_file, but when I return back the Program
counter is all messed up and it doesn;t follow the next statement.

I replaced the character filename declaration with malloc, and ext2ls
worked well.  I want to know whether this is a known bug?

I didn;t see this issue on the omap3 platform (and on checking up, the
compiler flag was set to apcs-gnu and thumb-network)

Thanks,
Praveen